Friday, January 2, 2009

An introduction.

This is random movie reviews, a selection of film reviews based on the movies sent to me by a local mail-based DVD thing. The great thing is, while I pick the movies I generally want to see, I don't actually have to pick the order I watch them in. As a result, I can pick all manner of different movies, and review the films sent to me. This is something I have attempted to do elsewhere before, but I've decided to start again. Maybe this time it will last! Also, I'll try to get the title screen at whatever frame is at a random time under the 60 minute mark, as chosen by a random number generator. Hopefully other people will enjoy as I try to say something interesting on the movies I watch. I'll post hopefully on Tuesdays and Thursdays, though maybe less if I get busy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment